Friday, April 01, 2005

Family Break


nics_em_tel
Originally uploaded by Princess Em.

We were in Samal Island in Davao on the latter part of holyweek. This was during Maundy Thursday. Almost everyone in the family went home and have a break. Mommy was so happy to see all of us. Early morning of Maundy Thursday, we went to a beach near the house and had ourselves get tanned. The resort's name is Paradise Island and alot of tourists visit this place since it's very near, just a 10-minute drive from our place. Everything's cheap and nice to have a cool sleep.

My niece, Nicole has a very nice sunburn while my sister, Tel and I are still white as raddish. What can I do, I just arrived that time from Manila. You should see me after 2 days after this picture taken...we're all exotic looking gals.

It's nice to be back home even for a short period of time only. Everybody cherished this moment especially the kids who were enjoying each other's company. Mommy was busy the whole time I was there, preparing all the stuff needed by everyone and honestly, I missed it and I felt good having my mom looking after me again.

1 Comments:

At 11:18 AM, Blogger FollenKollen said...

Hey beautiful....

Nice to have you back to the blogging community...

:)

Missing you...

follen..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home