Saturday, April 02, 2005

Principe Sandrito


Mar282005 019
Originally uploaded by Princess Em.

This is my nephew who controls everyone in the family. If only my dad sees him growing up, he would be proud of this boy because he's exactly like him...impatient, strong willed, strong personality, no fears, survivor but very malambing if he's in the mood.

He speaks German language coz no one can understand him except his parents. He calls his kuya migs as Wawi, his cousin gabbi as aboy. Of course mwah is Em...thank God, it's not a foreign name.

When I took this picture, he made sure he has the sunglasses first or else he got mad at me.. Well, that's my nephew, Principe Sandrito...

1 Comments:

At 11:52 AM, Blogger dessa girl said...

heeeeeey princess em!!! miss ko na ikaw! nway, ur pamankin is so funny with the shades! hehe.. you have a realy nice pic in your previous blog.

keep in touch!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home