Friday, April 08, 2005

Gorgeous Sisters


Ate&Em_2002
Originally uploaded by Princess Em.

My sister, Tel is my one and only sister who got all the nice physical features. Sho got nice nose, lips, chinky eyes and tanned skin.

When we were teenagers, she has lots of admirers and mine became hers...but it's ok with me, no issue at all coz I love her dearly. I know I have traits that she does not have like I'm cute, got nice smile with dimples on the sides and most especially, I'm sexy...hehehe..

Well, my sister and I may be different in so many ways but one thing we have in common, we're strong willed people and have big heart to love everyone around us..

2 Comments:

At 5:57 PM, Blogger dessa girl said...

oo nga, sexy nga ikaw. pahingi ng pwet!

 
At 10:42 AM, Blogger FollenKollen said...

miss em is the new J-to the -LO :P

hehehehehe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home