Monday, March 13, 2006

He's Just Not That Into You

broken_heartI have a friend who's madly with a guy I mean deadly head over heels but the problem is the guy just dumped him. I told my friend that guy is just not that into you...

They lived together and in less than a month, the guy decided to stop the serious relationship and just be friends instead. The girl simply can't accept the idea and even begged to the guy to think it over and she will do everything for the guy to be happy again with her. Hence, the guy told her that he has other priorities which needs more focus. Again, I told my friend that guy is just not that into you...

I told the girl to leave their haven and look for a place. She knows it is the right thing to do but she still wanted to stay with him and begged to continue their relationship. But the guy just told him it's better to be friends but she can still stay in their place. I told my friend that guy is just no that into you...

My friend always ask my advise about her love problem. I used reverse psychology for her to realize the right thing to do and she knows all the answers to her problem. But she still insist she loves the guy. I told her that guy is just not that into you...

How many times do I have to tell her "HE'S JUST NOT THAT INTO YOU"! YOU'RE INTELLIGENT, GORGEOUS AND STREET SMART LADY. YOU DESERVE A BETTER GUY THAN THIS CREEP YOU DEARLY LOVE.

It hurts you now but life goes on and one day you'll realize that how stupid you did fall in love with that guy. 'HE'S REALLY JUST NOT THAT INTO YOU"...

6 Comments:

At 10:55 AM, Blogger Nick Ballesteros said...

Princess Em, gumawa ka ng placard at ipaskil mo sa door at sa office cubicle nya. hehehe

 
At 2:37 PM, Blogger dessa girl said...

ouch! lots of girls are like your friend.. sad no?

 
At 7:47 PM, Blogger Princess Em said...

hi watson.. kung pwede lang nga eh gagawin ko talaga..

hi dessagirl.. anong lots of girls...all girls are like that when they really love the guy...nasisira ulo

 
At 1:50 PM, Blogger dessa girl said...

um, ok! easy lang.. sige, i'll agree with you.

 
At 1:52 PM, Blogger FollenKollen said...

oist princessa...where is this coming from??? hahahahaa

all that negativity!!!

btw...did u wear chicken little?

 
At 8:16 PM, Blogger Princess Em said...

my chicken little watch? i wore it last wednesday...will wear it every wednesday...hehehe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home