Sunday, October 02, 2005

Special in October

October is a special month to some of the people that are close to my heart... my brother MJ, my nephew Sandro, my friends Monti, Vic and Wins and most of all, my dear Daddy.

Let me share to you the birthday boys and describe why they are close to my heart.

MJ,Mommy1.My Brother MJ. I used to call him "Dobberman" because he was so strict to me and to my sister, Tel when we were in our grade schooldays. Because of him, I turned my back to amplaya, okra and durian. And when he left for Australia, my sister and I celebrated and had party in our house. But now, we are best buddies and I always enjoy my trip in Australia and be with him and his family.


Suplado Sandro2. My Nephew Sandro. He is the youngest member of the Balinas family. He is cute and bubbly boy but he turns to be the most stubborn kid in town when he is not in the mood. Only his parents can only control him. Mind you, if he's scolded by his Dad, he never cry or blink his eyes (kaya mo yun?) Well, I still love this rascal.


3. My college friend Monti. This good looking guy has a good heart and nice to everyone. Very helpful and never forget to greet me on my birthday. Like his wife, Tricia, he is simple and happy person.

Philip,Vic,Em4. My ex-officemate Victor. We call him "Papator" as invented by Jason Carlos of Smart. This guy is one of my favorite partners in work when I used to be connected with Datacraft. Because of him, our projects were successful. More so, our clients became our friends too.


Wins5. My client and friend Wins. He works with Smart Communications as the team leader in MVas Group. You will be lucky if he will be your friend. Such a very nice person and loved by everyone. Very helpful too.


Daddy's darlings6. Lastly, my dear Daddy Joe. He will always be my idol, mentor and most of all, my inspiration. He is the reason why I am successful now in my own little way. He molded me to be a strong-willed, independent and practical person. Hence, one (1) trait I never forget too is to help others when in need. Such strict father but he got the biggest heart and loved by so many people. Missed him so much.



nyssbday
I have many things to say to each of them but the space is not enough. Nevertheless, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALL OF YOU!!!

2 Comments:

At 2:17 PM, Blogger dessa girl said...

ang cute ni sandro!

 
At 8:40 PM, Blogger Princess Em said...

hi dessagirl, ang sungit ng itsura ng pamangkin kong si Sandro noh...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home