Sunday, October 09, 2005

Soccer Game in One Humid Sunday

Today is a special day for my nephew Migs since it's his 1st soccer or football tournament with other football schools. As early as 8:00AM, we were already in Brent football field. I thought it was cancelled since it was raining so hard.

I was so amazed on how many kids were there to participate. In fact, there were more than 10 football schools from all ages and cultures. To name a few, British School Manila, Alabang Football School, Makati Football School, CSA and Brent School.

Let me share some of the pictures I took:

migs playingThis is the first game with Brent School. Migs team won with 3 goals. I remembered my sister, Tel told me that during registration, she eavesdropped some of the Brent students saying " Oh no, alabang's goona fry us". And it really happened.


Alabang Football SchoolThis is the team of Migs. It was taken after their first game which they won over Brent. It was really hot after a long rain in the morning. Unfortunately, we all got sun burned.




migs & meMigs and I were resting while waiting for their 2nd game with Xavier School. It was humid and hot. Unfortunately, they lost by 1 goal. I bet kids were tired and hungry too because they haven't eaten their lunch before playing.


with cranky sandroAfter watching the lost game of Migs' team, Sandro became cranky and kept on crying. I guess he was sleepy too. Nonetheless, my sister made a point to pacify him.




Well, Migs' team did not make it to finals. But one thing I know, all the kids had fun and enjoyed meeting new friends.

5 Comments:

At 8:17 PM, Blogger FollenKollen said...

Migs is sooo cute in his soccer uniform! Where does he goes to school, my cousin is a member of the CSA team :)

I love soccer, but the sport doesn't like me... im too fat to play it! :P

 
At 9:34 PM, Blogger Princess Em said...

Hi fisherpau, Migs studies in Maria Montessori in Ayala Alabang but he goes to Alabang Football School inside Ayala Alabang Country club for his soccer.

 
At 1:36 PM, Blogger dessa girl said...

how cute!!! guwapo talga ng mga pamangkin mo ems!

 
At 1:16 PM, Blogger Princess Em said...

syempre mana sa tita nila...hehehe..

 
At 12:11 PM, Blogger FollenKollen said...

talaga...sige next time text me, para marami mag cheer for migs! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home