Sunday, November 20, 2005

Bob the Builder for Sandro

Sandro _MigsLast October 30, my nephew, Sandro celebrated his 3rd birthday in Manila Polo Club. It was raining so hard and I thought the celebration will be postponed since it should be done in the cogon area which is an open area. Nevertheless, it was transferred to McKinley room.

There were about twelve (12) kids who attended the party with their Bob the Builder costumes while others did not make it due to the rain. But everything went well. I highly praised the host of the party as Bob which was done by Clowning Around. Such host was very effective since he was able to let Sandro cooperate in the games and follow his instructions. My my my, our little rascal Sandro.. he was so happy on his party more so the kids. They enjoyed the games and the prizes they have received and not to forget the personalized loot bags prepared by my sister, Tel.

Lastly, I congratulate my sister for making the party so wonderful. A lady who is very talented and creative when it comes to children parties. Through her Twinkle Dreams business, she is able to extend and share her works to other mothers and kids. Well, as an advertisement, you can reach my sister through her mobile number, +63,920.9613437 for personalized invitations and novelty things. (how's that sis,huh..)

3 Comments:

At 1:44 PM, Blogger FollenKollen said...

Tamang-tama ang advertisement mo about your sister's business...

my youngest niece and god-daughter is getting a year older...

sige, ill tell my cousin to give your sister a call...

Happy Birthday to Sandro!

 
At 10:45 AM, Blogger Princess Em said...

hi fisherpau. that's great!

 
At 10:59 AM, Blogger dessa girl said...

happy birthday sandro!!! princesa! post more pictures please!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home