Thursday, March 15, 2007

The Sweetness I Can't Resist

Since I was a kid, I was a chocolate lover. I remember I always request my mommy to buy chocolates such as Kitkat, toblerone, cadbury and my favorite then Lindt. At that early age, I knew already which chocolate is good and expensive so I was then a choco guru in our family. Hence, if my friends loved chocnut, spare me on that because for me it's not really chocolate but just crumbs of peanuts and sugar.

Until now, I still love chocolate eventhough I have allergy on it due to my asthma attacks. I now become so conscious to the food that I eat. I eventually stopped craving for chocolates. Should I have the eagerness to the taste of it, I just drink lots of water and simply turn my back. But the evil is still around haunting me. Until one day, I had the liberty to taste a japanese chocolate called "Royce". That evil turned angel to me. The taste is like you're in heaven where you cannot really resist. Everything melts on your tongue. Not to mention the packaging of it which is not usual to any chocolate bar.

As I told my friends and colleagues about the 'heaveness" of Royce chocolate, all of them now love it too just like me. As what I always say, "If it's not royce, no thank you" ;-)

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 6:35 PM, Blogger Nick Ballesteros said...

Asan Royce ko?

 
At 5:58 PM, Blogger Princess Em said...

hi watson --ubos na..

 
At 5:50 PM, Blogger dessa girl said...

oo nga! ur right! but there's another chocol8 similar to rocye but better!

TRUFFLES yung brand.. my gosh princess em.. if you taste this, you will die! sobrang sarap! may mga coco powder around rin ito.. tpos you can buy it in san francisco lang! sarap!!!!!

gusto ko tuloy ng rocye dark chocolate..

 
At 4:15 PM, Blogger FollenKollen said...

hmmm...royce... sawap...

that's all folks...

btw, thanks ems for the dark chocolate.... hehehehe

 
At 6:36 PM, Blogger Nick Ballesteros said...

Update! Update!

Uy narinig ko masarap rin daw yung Meiji dark chocolate. Is dis tru?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home