Monday, October 30, 2006

Kindergarten Fun


Do you still remember the first time you stepped in your school? I remembered I woke up very early and very excited.

Going to my classroom, my sister accompanied and not to forget she said " if someone bullies you, tell me". That's my over-protective sister. I sat at the middle front row to make sure I can see my teacher. I had classmates who were crying the whole time simply because they want also their mommy to sit beside them. But me, I just had my sister who carried my trolly then she left going to her class. I was brave enough to be left there. After my class, I just waited inside my classroom for my sister to arrive. No crying and tantrums. I felt that time I was a big girl already.

Well, the rest of my kindergarten days were really fun. In fact, I remembered it was all playing and eating with my classmates. Although, I also have my share of fights with girls as well as boys. Hence, principal office was like a second classroom to me. But inspite of it, I was still able to receive academic awards during our graduation. When we had our annual book, I had a picture there jumping on top of the crossed arms of two of my classmates while the rest of the class were watching my balleting jump. Reminiscing that time, I voluteered to do the stunt first. Well, I believe I was already confident of myself.

It's fun to remember those times and feel to be a child again. I am proud to say, I really do have a happy childhood. My parents exposed us to different arts and sports for us to be sociable and meet new friends. How about you? How was your kindergarten days?

3 Comments:

At 6:22 PM, Blogger dessa girl said...

i was around 3.5 years when i started nursery. i only remembered crying once coz i came in late. the rest, brave na rin ako.

hmm.. i dont remember my first-day-funk.. buti ka pa ems! waaa! i just realized dapat naalala ko yun!

 
At 7:30 PM, Blogger Nick Ballesteros said...

Incidentally, makakalimutin ako peero I remember also my first day in my kindergarten class. My mother brought me to school. We had a girl classmate who cried no end. And then after my first day, my mother fetched me and treated me to ice cream. She told me not to tell my younger brother that I had ice cream. But when we arrived home, that was the first thing that I blurted out. hehehe. Strange no, how you can recall these things? Perhaps defining moment kasi sya ng life mo.

 
At 7:29 PM, Blogger Princess Em said...

Everything that is memorable to me are worthy to remember forkeeps.

Did you remember your first crush?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home