Wednesday, October 31, 2007

One Last Look . . .

Last August 03, I said goodbye to Cisco office. It was mixed emotions when I told our boss since Cisco has been so close to my heart...close that I found new friends who anytime of the day even night are there for me. Why mixed emotions??.. there were several feelings inside me that were bursting. Sad because I will no longer be in Cisco office after saying goodbye. Happy because I'll be having a new chapter to work on and will experience new challenges in life. More so, worry because I'll be leaving my customers and business partners who are close to me and I don't know if they will be taken cared of the way I do. We have developed friendships that are beyond business. They became my "pare's and mare's" in life.

But then again, the friendships that I gained will always have special place in my heart. As I have always said to anyone that I bumped on the street, I never regret being part of Cisco family, more so leaving the company as I have gained so much knowledge especially the people that have been and will always be close to me.

I guess, goodbye is not the right word to say but only farewell. I believe it is not always the final road. Who knows one day, I will be part again of Cisco world..it may not be here but in other parts of the world.

To my Cisco family, thank you... As one last look, here are the memories we have developed and will always be cherished...

Commercial Team

Training in Bangkok, Thailand

FY07 Partners Summit in Cebu

Amazing Race, Shangri-la Mactan Cebu

Q3Fy06 Business Planning, Canyon Woods Tagaytay

Best Batch of Cisco Super Heroes

Q3FY07 Business Planning in Mimosa w/ Chot Reyes

In Las Vegas Aug 2006

Cisco Photo Shoot

FY06 Cisco Team

And my dispedida done in Las Vegas, Aug 2007

Farewell, Cisco...

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 8:40 AM, Blogger dessa girl said...

hey ems.. i know wherever you are right now, you are happy.. hehe.. ikaw pa. God bless you girl..

 
At 3:51 PM, Blogger Princess Em said...

hi dessa girl ... super happy talaga ako ngayon..i have to run, play golf and do yoga..most of all, green light for my social life again..hehehe

 
At 3:52 PM, Blogger Princess Em said...

hi dessa girl .. super happy talaga ako ngayon..i have time to run, play golf and do yoga..most of all, green light for my social life again..hehehe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home