Friday, June 01, 2007

Mushi-mushi

I had my first taste of Japan last April 28 when my mommy, Ate and I flew to Tokyo. We were very excited since it was our first trip together and had girls bonding.

We actually stayed in our cousin's place, Mariejo and it was fun too since her two (2) children and sister, Mabelle were there too for vacation.Her place is in Urayasu, outskirt of Tokyo and very near in Disneyland and Ikea, two (2) places that are very close in our hearts.

There are many things that I would like to describe but it is better to share some of the pictures that show the beauty of the places.

Strolling in Ginza, Tokyo


In front of Parliament House


In Yokohama Park. They have gorgeous flowers.

Entrance of Tokyo Disneyland


Entrance of Shinshoji Temple

There are lots pictures but I prefer to keep them in my scrapbook as memories that will never be forgotten. I must say such trip was quite expensive but worth and so memorable. Bonding moments with mommy and sister are priceless and we are looking forward for another trip together.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 6:41 PM, Blogger Nick Ballesteros said...

Bitin po ang photos!

 
At 9:03 AM, Blogger dessa girl said...

wow! ang ganda ng japan ever.. wish i could go there.. ang best of all, you went with your family! panalo yun princessa!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home