Friday, July 22, 2005

Before and Now Faces

Little Em Emily_ibm













Are you ashamed of your looks when you were on your younger years? Me, definitely not.

Every time I look on my pictures from our old family photo albums, I am still amaze on how much great change I have on my looks. From a botton nose to a quite nice and bumpy one, from two (2) big round eyes to chinky ones, and from short and wavy hair to long but still wavy. However, there are still some familiar features which never change such as my dimples and ever noticed little ears which both I inherited from my Daddy. Not to mention, my well-formed eyebrows which I got from my Mommy.

Actually, I accidentally saw my old picture in one of my boxes filled with memories. Too much awes in reminiscing the time this picture was taken. I remembered this was during my sister's kindergarten graduation in Assumption, Davao and I was only 3 years old then. Well, I may not be that typical kid where an adult would drool over because I wasn't really that cute. But mind you, thanks to my dimples where everyone noticed and greeted me of how nice I do have them. Huh! Not all kids do have those features. God is really good to me.

Now you see the comparison of Princess Em, the before and now faces. You may have different views but those attached pictures are really me, the Princess Em. I may look ugly duckling transformed to a swan or vice versa... whatever your opinions are, I am still a princess in my own little kingdom.

2 Comments:

At 10:26 AM, Blogger FollenKollen said...

Although sad as it may sound...

I do look far beautiful when I was a kid, from what I look now... everytime my mom would see me, she would say with a sigh "Hay...serberguenza Apple, you shouldn't have grown up..."

HAhahaha... I mean to hear than from my mom, is quite embarrassing...hahahahaha

 
At 10:26 AM, Blogger FollenKollen said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home