Sunday, July 03, 2005

A Special Day Such As Birthday

Month of July is special to me because it's my "birthday" month. Well I'm not gonna reveal the exact day but to share a little clue, I'm a leo.

Since I was little, my parents always wanted to celebrate my birthday but as far as I can remember, I was always sick during those times. That's why I don't have much pictures of my birthday parties coz it's always cancelled and they were only celebrated with my siblings and house helpers instead. Poor me, the only picture I had was when I was nine (9) years old which I believe was my last birthday party as a kid. Well, that time I wasn't sick then and I invited my friends from school and ballet. It was really fun because of the games, gifts and so much food especially the nice birthday cake with candles to blow.

Years passed and I was separated to my parents, I no longer celebrate my birthday. But my good friends from college as well as work were kind to celebrate my special days at their expense.

Few weeks from now, it's my birthday again. How will I celebrate it? Who will be the generous group to organize and sponsor it? Honestly, I am not looking forward to it. Simply, I just want to be with my sister and her family and eat in a fine restaurant (charge to me definitely). It would be better if my Mom's around but I know it is not possible because she's scheduled to fly to Manila a month after. But mostly, I thank God for giving me another year the chance to enjoy life and be with my family and good friends. Before I forget, I want to take this opportunity to thank my friends for remembering my special days and for kind enough to sponsor them. I guess I'm one lucky gal to have you as my friends.

2 Comments:

At 8:00 PM, Blogger dessa girl said...

hi princess em! ma-check nga files ko kung kelan ang bday mow! celebrate with us! heeheheee!!!! happy birthday girl! God bless you!

 
At 9:47 PM, Blogger Princess Em said...

wala na files ko sa inyo...sinunog ko na yun... hehehe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home