Sunday, July 10, 2005

Woman' Heart


" The key to a woman's heart is through an unexpected gift in an unexpected time. " -- from the movie, Finding Forrester, dialogue of Sean Connery

I fully agreed when I heard this dialogue in the movie that I watched in one of my lazy Saturdays. It all sounds so true to a woman like me. Come to think of it, such statement came from a man's point of view.

Woman always want surprises that make her heart lift even mind. It will always be a fact that woman will always be different to man. Being a true woman in heart is something that even gays can never imitate. God must have done it purposely.

(I copied this in one of my old journals still in handwritten)

7 Comments:

At 8:03 PM, Blogger dessa girl said...

i havent seen the movie but i have to agree. i looooooveeee surprises!!! it's absolutely delightful for me!!!

 
At 9:45 PM, Blogger Princess Em said...

Better watch it, it's so nice. Kaya lang puro sya talking and talking...baka ma-bore sya pero full of beautiful insights...

 
At 1:49 PM, Blogger FollenKollen said...

I love that movie...the director did a fantastic job with it...its like you are actually reading a book.

It is a very intelligent movie, the relationship between the two characters are so unique...so amazing to watch. :)

It is definitely among my top 20! :)

 
At 1:51 PM, Blogger FollenKollen said...

teka...nawala sa discussion yung comment ko...

But i love giving suprises... although it is SOOOO RARE for me to be suprised! kakaiyak nga eh :( hehehehe...im such a loser...LOL

 
At 7:26 PM, Blogger Princess Em said...

to fisherpau, ay sus naman sis, bat wala nagbibigay surprise gifts sa yo..baka naman kasi u dont show excitement whenever someone give u gifts...konting arte naman..

 
At 9:35 AM, Blogger FollenKollen said...

loka...of course I get excited...kaya lang sobrang bihira lang talaga ang suprise gift...

the last time was almost a year and a half ago...when my bestfriend emma bought me a R2D2 model. :) Naiyak ako nun noh :)

 
At 3:46 PM, Blogger Nick Ballesteros said...

Hi Princess Em! Thanks for visiting my blog. Mabait rin naman kasi HR sa amin kaya syempre tulong rin kami sa aming makakaya. Di nakapunta si Chu kasi tulad mo, may dust allergy rin.

Mukha ngang girl thing yang surprises na yan kasi I hate surprises eh, lalo na yung tatawagin ka ng boss sa opis nya. hehehe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home