Saturday, July 16, 2005

Spinal Alignment Therapy


I visited a health center located in Quezon City where it practices the eastern way of medicine. Such visit was highly influenced by a friend of mine who like me has quite a number of body aches which according to the hospital doctors, I am perfectly normal. But I am not.

After series of communications with the doctor, Spinal Alignment was introduced to me as a first step in dealing with my body problems before doing the cleansing and healing/preventing the body problems.

Spinal Alignment is a technology to correct the structure of our spinal cord. Backbone of our body is very important because it is where the blood flows as well as nerves are connected and dependent. Should there would be a bone misalignment, then there's an effect already to the flow of the blood to the nerves then to the functions of the internal organs.

My session to correct my spinal posture was the most tortured therapy I ever had. It just made sense because I realized I have several problems which needs to be corrected such as my kidney, lungs, lower back pains and most of all, my colon. At first, my therapist gave me a 101 crash course on body structure and how our spinal backbone connects everything from head to toes including the differect body organs. Then he started massaging and analyzing my backbone. Most of the time, I was standing where he pushed each misaligned bone at my back while I swang back and forth my leg (alternately my left or right leg). He told me my pelvic bone on both sides were quite dislocated as well as the lower and middle back bones where my kidney and lungs were connected. I could not explain the pain I experienced during my therapy. I know I have high threshold on pain but on this therapy, I can't control my tears to fall because of too much pain I felt. Hence, after 2 1/2 hours with tears of doing the things instructed by my therapist, my whole back was full of pain but I know my spinal posture was eventually corrected and that's the only thing that made me happy. Hence, there are follow-up exercises that I need to do on my own to fully gain the proper spinal posture. After 10 days, I have again a spinal alignment therapy.

There are other technologies in the market to fix body bone misalignment such as acupuncture, chiropractic, etc. But at the end of the day, what is important, you should know first what your body is complaining and how you would like to address it. With this, seek for a person whom you think you can trust to fix it, may it be the western or eastern way..

2 Comments:

At 1:51 PM, Blogger FollenKollen said...

Eh pano kung may brain defect ka???? tulad ko? curable ba to? hahahahahaha :P @mwah@

 
At 4:07 PM, Blogger Princess Em said...

ay oo naman..wanna try it?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home