Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Meet My Blog Girlfriends

Dessagirl and Fisherpau are my two (2) blog friends whom I consistently communicate and update comments on each blog we post. Also, they are my ex-officemates and continue to be good friends and through blogger, we become closer.

Dessagirl is one of the sweetest and charming girls I have met. Also, she is such a fashionista where her choices were the things I never thought I would eventually appreciate. With her tweetum and funky colors like baby pink and purple which you would seldom see in my closet are her favorites while mine are the basic and formal colors like white, blue and black. Adding more, she loves to collect kids stuffs like power puff girls and bratz stuffs which you would never see in my place. I thought we would never be friends because of the differences on the things we individually enjoy to have but then opposite really attracts. Hence, she taught me to be a "kid" again and appreciate simple things with beautiful and dainty colors.

Too much of Dessagirl, what can I say now to Fisherpau? With this lady, she is one of the intelligent people which I love to be with. Not to forget, she is very articulate too. Many thought she is difficult to be with because of the way she communicate (simply because she talks most of the time in english). But mind you, she is very simple and humble, not to mention, very helpful too (whatever it takes). And I am proud to say, she is and will always be my blog guru because she diligently taught me on how to have a blog web and make it quite creative. (However, it was Wats0n, another blog friend of mine who introduced the 'blog" in my system). Above all, she may not be physically sexy but because of her gigantic and romantic heart, her aura shines in her to be a sexy one.

There are so many things I can share about these two (2) girlfriends of mine but to sum them all, they are my precious friends worth to have for life. I am very lucky to have them and will always cherish the things we share. I thank God for giving me friends like them.

(well, oks ba ang mga sinabi ko sa inyo?)

4 Comments:

At 9:02 AM, Blogger dessa girl said...

pwincess em!!!! that was soooooo sweet of you!!! kakatuwa naman. and ang ganda ng pic natin ha! download ko nga yun. ako naman, what can i say about you? i'll make you a friendster testi nalang!! hehe..

si pwincess em!the princess from davao.sobrang hands-up ako dito. i admire how she carries herself.. she's so smart! i guess she travels a lot dat's why. idol ko yan when it comes to traveling. an independent girl who is well-loved by her friends. i know yer goin thru a bumpy road right now. i've been praying for you, girl. miss you na talga. here's a beso for you!!! mmmmmwaaaaahhhh!

 
At 7:14 PM, Blogger Princess Em said...

dear dessagirl, syempre good things lahat sabi ko. i'm proud too to have you as a friend..

 
At 1:49 PM, Blogger FollenKollen said...

Thanks princess em...I am deeply touch :) Kahit di ko na nadala ang Shamrock Otap mo, ginawan mo pa rin ako ng blog...

 
At 8:22 PM, Blogger Princess Em said...

fisherpau sexy, ay oo nga otap ko pala...hehehe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home