Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Daddy's Little Darlings

Dear Daddy,

Happy Daddy's Day. How time flies and it's been almost two (2) years you are not with us.

When I was a little girl, I have always admired you to all the things you've done for us. I always obeyed you and wanted to be like you with your strong personality, strong mind with a big heart and most of all never fear to fail yet always stand up with chin up. I always wanted to be called your little darling but I know I was not. It was Ate and she will always be your little darling. But I never jealous of it because I know you also love me the way you love my sister and that all matters to me. I know sometimes I disappointed you but you have always understood and accepted my decisions. With this kind of attitude of yours, I appreciated it so much because you taught me to be independent and learn the things in life on my own.

You may have said only little advises to me unlike Mommy who does all the nagging in the house. But those advises are significant to me and until now they are all in my head. Your words were always the rules in the house and I thought we were living in a communist place. But I would like you to know I appreciated them so much. With your rules, I would not be in my current position. Same like you, I am strong and always use head over heart in all matters.

There are so many words that I would like to describe you but what is most important, should I have a second life, I still want you to my Daddy. I love you dearly and missed you so much. I thank you for everything. Like Ate, I know I'm also your little darling in my own little way. One day, we will be together again and I'm looking forward to it.

2 Comments:

At 10:08 AM, Blogger dessa girl said...

princess em, nakakaiyak namana ang letter mo kay daddy mo....=( but at least you still had a good number of years with him..here's to your daddy: Happy Father's day po! If you can see your princess today, you'd be sooo proud of her!

 
At 9:00 AM, Blogger Mayet said...

So touching. I'm sure your dad's really touched.

Hope you don't mind me visiting your blog. =) We have the same blog template so I got interested when I saw your blog while I was blog hopping.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home