Saturday, June 04, 2005

Archie Comics



.
Since my grade school days, I have been reading Archie Comics. I save money from my weekly allowances just to buy a piece of it. Sometimes I borrowed from my classmates and traded comics to them also.

This attitude of mine continued to high school until early years of my college days. Nevertheless, there were some novel books that I read also during those times such as the works of Irving Wallace, Sydney Sheldon and not to forget the tweetum collections of Sweet Dreams. But Archie's has been my favorite past time should I just want to bum around and take life easy.

This comics has been famous to every child and until now, I can see them in the bookstore which makes me surprise on high cost of it. Who would forget the characters such as Archie himself, Jughead Jones, Reggie, Veronica, Betty and Moose. I can assure you that you find these type of characters also during your school days. You may be Reggie, the boastful type, or Moose, the peahead one. Well, my favorite is Veronica, the filthy rich selfish gal. Whoever the character that you adore most, I am sure Archie Comics has a great part of your life.. so do I...

4 Comments:

At 5:37 PM, Blogger dessa girl said...

heehee.. you are veronica my dear!!!

 
At 3:40 PM, Blogger FollenKollen said...

I love jughead...

We think the same...hehehehe :P

Miss na kita princess em...where have you been???? :)

 
At 6:22 PM, Blogger Princess Em said...

hi dessa girl...i'll always be veronica...har har har

hi fisherpau...i'm in ibm swamped with work...huhuhu

how are u guys?

 
At 10:30 AM, Blogger FollenKollen said...

eto...super busy rin...too many events in so little time :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home