Sunday, May 15, 2005

CSI


CSI
Originally uploaded by Princess Em.
"Contentrate on what cannot lie. The evidence.." - Gil Grissom

CSI stands for Crime Scene Investigation. This dramatic tv series produced by Anthony Zuiker evolves around the team (may it be in Las Vegas, NY or Miami)of forensic CSI who solves crimes by studying the evidence. Heading up the "graveyard" shift is Gil Grissom, senior forensic officer.

Previously, I don't watch this series because I thought it is boring and with the same plot which is simply solving crimes. But everything was changed when a friend of mine bought a complete copy of season. Since I started watching the first series, I did not stop watching until I finished the whole season.

Such series is very informative and we learn the techniques used by the forensic team in solving crimes which we thought are impossible to solve. Nevertheless, evidence is very important and that is where they start to solve such crimes.

However, I am just wondering. Does the forensic team makes mistakes also even with the evidence they have? Will they know if evidence is tampered or not?

1 Comments:

At 5:06 PM, Blogger dessa girl said...

ey princess em.. i like this series too.. i like the theme song and i wanna make it my ring tone.. hehehe..

duno if they make mistakes.. i guess they do, siguro super bihira lang..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home