Monday, August 08, 2005

Happy Birthday Besfren

Happy Birthday Besfren!!! And I missed you so much.... And how I wish I am there in NJ celebrating with you the special day of yours.

W/ Besfren in NY My besfren, Adrion is a friend of mine since memorial time...not really too long but we've been friends for more than 12 years already. Together with our college friends, we've been buddies through thick and thin, ups and downs, happy and sad moments. Of course, he was my ever protector and shielded me from all bad auras including my ex-boyfriend (ooopsss)..

When he decided to move to US, it was one of my lonely moments because I no longer have a buddy to share with my successes and failures. Nevertheless, losing my buddy for a moment, I met new friends who are almost like him. However, my besfren is very unique and he will always be my besfren.

IMG_0501 Last year, I decided to visit him and frankly, it was one of my happiest moments in US. We would always reminisce the past and laughed on how immature and stupid we were. Nevertheless, my short stay with them developed a closer relationship especially to his wife, Riza and my playmate, Principe Matt.

To my buddy and besfren, wishing you all the best, peace of mind and happiness. Just stay as you are because your presence has always been the light of the group. Lastly, I thank God for giving me a friend like you, my protector, my defender, my brother and most of all, my Besfren.

4 Comments:

At 11:31 AM, Blogger FollenKollen said...

Happy birthday to your bespren too...

Shacks...na miss ko tuloy ang bespren ko duon.. she lives in Cali now, we've been friends since we were in kindergarten.She's the thinner version of me...

 
At 9:11 PM, Blogger Princess Em said...

o diba ang sarap ng may kaibigan for years na...

 
At 6:37 PM, Blogger Nick Ballesteros said...

Ah yes. Mga bespren natin. Andyan kahit malayo. Alam ba nyang may blog ka? It's the nicest way to keep in touch!

 
At 6:36 PM, Blogger Princess Em said...

hi watson, he reads my blog once in a while...to update him about myself

 

Post a Comment

<< Home