Monday, July 28, 2008

Reminiscing Grade School Days

My batchmate, Ayebee invited me last June in yahoo group where the members are my grade schoolmates in Assumption-Davao as well as their high school mates (unfortunately, I continued my high school here in Manila).

Surprisingly, most of the members who are my classmates before still remember me.. the ballerina, smart, cute, petite, charming and most of all, girl with gorgeous smile (har har har)..kidding aside, they really remember me especially the boys ;-).

I had the chance to meet some of them last June when I visited Davao for business trip. We were just less than 10 but it was such a wonderful get together as we had all night sharing our past experiences when we were in grade school.
Here in Manila, I had the chance to meet too some of the Manila based friends. Gladly, they are also successful in their own way. Last July 26, we had my post birthday celebration in Metrowalk. Although I was not really feeling well as I had been celebrating my birthday for the last 5 days with different groups, hence, the saturday gimick was memorable as I met my old friends again.
My message, thanks to the internet technology. It gives us the highway to meet our old friends whom we never expect to see again. Here are some of our pix.


These are my friends who are now Finance Consultant, Doctors and Officer in Airport.

The Doctor, Finance Consultant, Sales Officer

2 Comments:

At 10:26 PM, Blogger FollenKollen said...

grabe Princessa... mukhang imeldific ang necklace mo :P hahahaha...

 
At 6:56 AM, Blogger Nick Ballesteros said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family! - Nick, Tina, and Jo-Lo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home