Monday, April 11, 2005

Bellyring


Bellyring
Originally uploaded by Princess Em.
OUCH!! Bellyring is a crazy fad to teenagers nowadays. My niece, Nics has this and she even has a video clip when the ring was put on her belly . You could just imagine our facial expressions when she showed it to us and we couldn't bear to finish the whole video clip from her mobile phone.

I can't say it's nice because it's kinda painful for me but to teenagers, it's the in-thing. I wouldn't be surprised if one of these days, my niece will have tongue and nose rings...hehehe..would you do them Nics? I hope not..

P.S. Attached picture is my niece's bellyring. Isn't she sexy like me? ;)

6 Comments:

At 3:11 PM, Blogger dessa girl said...

even if it's the "in-est" thing, i'm not gona go for this. baka ikamatay ko pa

 
At 1:16 PM, Blogger FollenKollen said...

teka... I dont think I can handle the pressure of this kind of piercing...

I haven't even had my ears pierced! Di kaya ng powers ko to..

 
At 7:47 PM, Blogger Princess Em said...

well, it's the in-thing nga daw sa mga teenagers..eh di ka na teenager eh

ang in-thing sa atin ay magpapayat.. ilang pounds na nawala sa yo Pau? advise me ha..

 
At 10:33 AM, Blogger FollenKollen said...

so far 7 pounds without the gym...hahahaha...and killing myself without eating lunch and only toasted bread with spam for dinner. kakaloka...

i need to loose weight kasi I promised someone in the office I will wear a morning dress for her wedding... hehehehehe...

 
At 4:44 PM, Blogger dessa girl said...

fisherpau! ang galing mo naman! ako parang 3 weeks nang nagpapaka wheat bread and tuna ay wala naman nangyayari. bwisit! congrats girl! super laki ng pinayat mow!

 
At 10:41 AM, Blogger FollenKollen said...

dessagirl...sabi ng nutritionist ko pag sanay na yung body sa "diet food" mo, kahit anong klaseng papayat ang gawin di na raw effective.

You should have an alternative, or a schedule for your wheat bread & tuna... :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home