Sunday, April 10, 2005

The Five People We Meet In Heaven


fivepeoplecov_new[1]
Originally uploaded by Princess Em.

I have always admired Mitch Albom's works and this book is one of my all time favorites. Thanks to my Daddy who taught me the love to read.

I read this book one of the early mornings that I cannot sleep and before I knew it, I finished the book already before the sun rose with all the wet tissues beside me. It hitted me at the center of my heart and remembered my Daddy who passed away last 7/11/2003. Like Eddie in the book, my Daddy was a hardworking person and rather sacrifice for the benefits of others.

After reading this book, I become more conscious to the people I meet and sensitive to the people around me. Who knows these will be the same people I will meet once I go to heaven. In fact, I'm not afraid to die and I'm ready to leave anytime.

To Mitch Albom, more books to come and I'll always be your avid fan..

3 Comments:

At 1:07 PM, Blogger FollenKollen said...

hmmm...when I read this book...I wondered alot if I would be given the chance to actually BE in HEaven! :P hehehehe...

But this is one book, i really recommend in reading...

 
At 7:50 PM, Blogger Princess Em said...

ay, maybe you did lots of not nice things noh kaya u dont know if you're going to heaven or not...hehehhe...well, u still have time to be nice ;)

 
At 10:36 AM, Blogger FollenKollen said...

well... isa kasi akong certified pasaway...

But I am not really a big time "regretful person". I do not linger on things that has been done.

I am nice, contrary to public knowledge. I devote myself in lots of good things but of course no one hears of them coz I dont advertise it, because I dont need to.

Di ba princess em, vanity kills. Hehehehehehe :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home