Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Religion By Faith


Religion By Faith
Originally uploaded by Princess Em.
Since birth we are baptized to a religion applied by our parents. We do not know the impact of this to our lives but we are stucked on that dilemna that we have to follow the rules embedded on it.

The oldest religion we know is the Ramon Catholic. Many of the religion leaders were former Catholics who went to other ways opposite to the catholic practices and formed new religion groups. To name a few, Protestant, Mormons and Born Again Groups and they are now multiplying and lots of Catholic followers have joined them.

Choosing different religion group not the same to your birth's religion is not a sin. It is a matter of choice that you have fulfilled. Hence, it is a choice by faith. Most important is the belief you have for God eventually the religion you have embraced follows.

I was baptized as Catholic and will die with same religion. It's my faith I followed and not dictated by anyone. I may have witnessed most of the religion practices through friends and relatives and cannot deny I was almost convinced to join some of them. But the faith I have for God is so strong and I see it through Catholic practices. Hence, it is my choice by faith. Nevertheless, not in my wildest dream to condemn anyone who are non-Catholics but will always respect their beliefs as they respect mine.

2 Comments:

At 5:45 PM, Blogger FollenKollen said...

You know Princess Em, we share the same views about catholicism. I have lots of friends with different religion, one of my closest friend is even an atheist. But I think, people nowadays doesnt really care much of what your religion is. Bottomline, you believe that there is a God, a Supreme Being taking care of everyone. And that what all counts. :)

PS. This has nothing to do with religion, but I do hope you drop by Big Buddha on Greenbelt 3 on Friday, May 6 7.30pm :) Thanks.

 
At 4:53 PM, Blogger Team Baltimore Ravens of L2S CDO said...

Your view on catholicism is same with me, the more I listened to my friends with different religion the more I'm challenge to study about catholicism. And its gives me more faith in God and trust in our religion.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home