Monday, April 25, 2005

LA California Escapade

LA View
I was in LA last 6th of Jan after enjoying my trip in the Eastcoast. My friends, Gabby, Ginger and my new found friend, Lea brought me to uphill looking over the city of LA. We were freezing from the coldness of the weather when this picture was taken, hence I just projected it wasn't just to have a nice picture. We didn't stay long there because it was drizzling and we're freezing to death already.

Rodeo Drive in LA
Oh I love this place, this is the famous Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills. I was hoping I would meet a hollywood star. Apparently, very few people were there. Tourists like me were there also to see this famous place which we normally view in movies only. Hence, here I am so alive in the heart of Beverly Hills.
Hollywood
Oops, so sorry for the size of this picture. Can't do anything to make it big as the other pictures. Well, I just want to share that I was also in Hollywood and saw the different star names on the street of the place. I'm with Robin Williams' star and mind you, it was raining so hard when this picture was taken. Gabby was my photographer and we really looked stupid when we were in Hollywood since we're the only one who were walking under the rain without umbrellas and taking pictures... my my my...

Nevertheless, such experience is something money can't buy. Should I have the chance to experience the same scenario, I would do the same thing without a blink of an eye.

3 Comments:

At 9:38 AM, Blogger dessa girl said...

hi princess em! i like your pictures! hehe.. sayang lang it was raining when you went there.. but i can tell you still enjoyed. =)

 
At 1:37 PM, Blogger FollenKollen said...

hello...wow...paganda ng paganda ng paganda ang blog mo ha... hehehehe...

sino kaya ang blog guru mo? hehehehe...siguro maganda rin :P

nice pictures, too bad it was raining. next time dapat summer time ka na andyan, para dami people everywhere... :)

 
At 2:48 AM, Blogger Princess Em said...

sino pa ba ang guru kundi si byuti FP (hehehe)...thanks friend..
what else do i need to know to enhance my blog web?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home