Saturday, May 07, 2005

Mommy, You're the Best

Mommy & SandroFamily
Month of May is very special to us because it is the birthday month of Mommy plus it is also the Mother's Month celebration.

I believe Mommy is a fulfilled woman. She's a great mother to everyone, a grandmother loved by kids and a friend with unconditional love.

As a mother, Mommy is very lenient, patient, generous and most of all the most loving person I have ever met. She may be strict in some ways but you would not feel it coz she will give you the freedom to experience the shortcomings or consequences of the actions you have done. However, she never forget to give you all the advices a child should know, hence, I am so full of that. She is patient in the sense that she always understand you eventhough your doings are terribly wrong already. For Mommy to have that very long patience, I considered that as a virtue already. Too bad I did not inherit such attitude. Mommy loves to help anyone who needs it. Mostly, she's the one left nothing on her hand and sometimes people she helped tends to abuse her. However, she does not get angry at all. According to her, "Bahala na Diyos sa kanila". For Mommy to be a loving person, she's the best. All her grandchildren love her dearly especially Sandro, the youngest grandchild and the most terrible kid in the clan. His day is not complete without having an argument with her Lola. But when night time comes, he never forgets to give a kiss to his Lola. I guess it is a sign how much love Mommy showed to the family and everyone subconsiously return it to her.
W Mommy in AustraliaIn Australia
Mommy is my best friend. She is my best critic but one thing nice to her, she only says good things about me. It is not her cup of tea to say negative stuff because according to her they will just give you more wrinkles and make you look not good. When we had the second chance to have a vacation in Australia together with my brother Dennis, it was one of the best vacations I had. Mommy and I were like friends and enjoyed every second of being together. We slept in one bed and went together to all the shopping we did there. I was even amazed to her strength. I never saw she got tired and always on the go whenever we go out of the house. She never complained to the weather or the long trips we did. Of course, I love the things she bought for me.

Mommy now is almost on her last quarter of her life. As a daughter who seldom sees her, I make sure she experiences all the good things in life the most I could do before she leaves us. It is a fact that one day, Mommy will be with Daddy and I do hope when that time comes, I have fulfilled all the things Mommy wants in life.

To Mommy, you're the best Mom. You may be not perfect in some ways but for me you're almost on the perfect score. I love you so much and I know I don't say it to you often but I really do. Thank you for everything...

1 Comments:

At 4:00 PM, Blogger Nick Ballesteros said...

Hi Princess Em! Ok ah, your blog is growing! You certainly have lots of love for your mom. Belated Happy Mother's Day rin sa kanya!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home