Sunday, April 24, 2005

Jheng, My Padmate


Jheng, My Padmate
Originally uploaded by Princess Em.

Jennifer or simply called Jheng is my padmate since February 2004. We used to work together in Datacraft-Phils. I was with Sales while she's with the Services Group. We had the chance to work together in a project of one of my clients. We'll never forget that because we did meet heaven and hell to make everything possible. Through that project, both of us became closer like sisters and it was not difficult for us to live in one roof. So far everything sails smoothly. We never argue because we seldom see each other for the reason we are so busy with our respective works. Most of the time, she's the one who goes home very late where I am already asleep dreaming for wonderful things I want to see and likely to achieve.

My padmate is a good cook. She's the one in-charge of the kitchen stuff from preparing the food until serving them. Once we're done finishing the food, it's my time to clean everything. In other words, I'm the dishwasher. Well, I can say I'm a good cleaner as well as organizing the place. Just don't force me to cook if you want to keep the kitchen unburned. Everything else in the pad, we share the chores. Oh, another talent she has which i recently discovered, she's a dress maker too. Her mr. right will be very fortunate to have this lass. She got lots of talents which most of the ladies don't have.

Sometimes, I feel guilty because I always go out of town or country for couple of days sometimes a month and leave her alone in the pad. However, I'm sure she's very busy too with her work and doesn't notice I'm not with her.

To have Jheng as my padmate, friend, and most of all, second to my sister, I am so fortunate. Even my family loves her dearly and consider her to be part of our circle. Hence, according to Mommy, she's one of her adopted daughters.

Thanks for everything, Jheng. No words can describe how happy I am to have you in my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home