Monday, July 25, 2005

If Only, the Movie

Jennifer Love HewittH e loved her like there was no more tomorrow...

The movie tells the story of a young American musician, Sam (Jennifer Love Hewitt) who lives in London with her British boyfriend, Ian (Paul Nicholls) who may be too involved with his work to really pay attention to what is going on in Sam's life. After having an argument, Sam had an auto accident which leaves her boyfriend in pieces... until he is given a second chance to relive the day and make the most to change everything in the right way.

Essentially, the movie gives us a lesson not to take for granted every second you have in relationship because you will never know when it would be taken away from you and how all your actions have tremendous meaning to you and to your beloved one.

Normally, I seldom admire romantic stories because they usually have predictive happy endings. With this movie, there was a twist at the end of it and the plot is such unique because it shows the softness and romantic side of the guy. Also, it's a thrilling way for a guy of expressing his love and appreciation to his love one. It's a shame to say but I cried watching the movie...it has so many emotions and is really touching .

The film is really touching and has some of the most beautiful scenery you will ever see of the English countryside in the second half of the film, in which you will follow the couple as they relive the day that changed their lives.

4 Comments:

At 10:22 AM, Blogger FollenKollen said...

Grabe....that movie is so touching noh!!!! I love it... I cried, while watching it alone in ATC...how pathetic do i look Princess Em... I swear...

I was crying then when I get look at my side, I remember I went there alone...hahahahaha...but deadma... I kept on crying anyway :)

 
At 12:03 PM, Blogger Mayet said...

I've seen this movie a week ago and it made my cry so hard. A similar event happened to my friend just two months ago.

 
At 7:26 PM, Blogger dessa girl said...

i was so affected with this movie. noel said i wrote it daw.. and directed it.. ehehehe! natamaan sha

 
At 5:59 PM, Blogger Princess Em said...

fisherpau: what???!! u watched it alone??? corny nun..

meyms: hello, nice to hear from u again. i included you already in my bloglist ;)

dessagirl: lovestory nyo ba to?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home