Thursday, August 04, 2005

Believing in Guardian Angel(s)

AngelsI grew up with the belief that every soul has a twin guardian angel. This may be defined by our religious church or by old people's beliefs. Hence, it is greatly expressed to us that each one from his birth an angel commissioned to guard him.

Typically, we picture angels as people with beautiful faces with white wings behind them, may they may be cherubs, kids or matured angels. They always follow us to guard and protect from all harms we encounter.

When I was in my younger years, I have this thinking my angel is always beside me and she's older than me. Not to forget to always include her in my simple prayers not to get tired of guarding and protecting me. But as I grew older, things about them turned into different perspectives.

Is there really angel in our world? Do they really exist?

For me, angels really exist and they are in all forms in whatever you can imagine. They don't have to be invisible to us with wings at their back. I believe that I got lots of angels and they are my friends, love ones who may still be alive or have passed away, mentors and lastly, the angel that lives inside us, our conscience. Others say, there are also angels that are not like us who live in other dimension.

Whatever these angels look like, one person has to believe that there is really angel around us. Just listen to your conscience, hence you're having conversation already to your angel.


(p.s. Aside from people I considered to be my angels, I have 3 more angels where I just feel their presence. Try to imagine that huh..)

4 Comments:

At 6:10 PM, Blogger Nick Ballesteros said...

Angels became more real to me when Jo-Lo was born into this world. When he would smile and look around, my wife would say his angel is playing with him.

 
At 7:41 PM, Blogger Princess Em said...

correct!!! me too believe in angels..

 
At 11:03 AM, Blogger FollenKollen said...

I believe in guardian angels, and my mom often say that mine is my brother who passed away when he was 2. Coz they are suprised that I love to do what he does when he was still alive...

I am actually a loner growing up, (even with lots of friends, I still feel alone) and having guardian angels around keeps me out of thinking horrible things that I can do to myself. Plus they cost less than hiring a shrink.... hehehehehe...

 
At 10:44 AM, Blogger dessa girl said...

i did a paper on angels when i was in college. here are some facts i found out:

-all kids have guardian angels
-angels never decrease or increase in number
-all angels are male (and grown up)
-the BIBLE says angels exist..

yun lang po. ang alam ko super dami kong natutunan dun.. cool research paper ko yun!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home