Saturday, July 30, 2005

A Path Called Crossroad

Florida Everyone of us encounter certains paths in our lives and one of those is a crossroad. With this, it's us who decide which road to choose since it lies on it your future then.

Since the time I lived separately with my parents, I have been in crossroads several times. I have been deciding for myself at an early age of twelve (12). Hence, many decisions I made before were truly wrong but they made me stronger, better and wiser person.

Currently, I am indeed in the path called crossroad again. Looking on this, which road would I choose? Before, all my decisions always considered my family's conditions. Regardless if I need to sacrifice my wants, what was important then was the happines of my family. But I guess, I need to find happiness for myself by now. By having conversations with my close and trusted friends and seeking for their advises, things get more complicated and I am experiencing confusion. Perhaps, what I need more now is to reflect and ask myself instead what I would like to happen in my life and the picture of the future I want to achieve. Regardless what others may say or comments, what matters, such decision should make me happy, may it be simple or not. Above all, He will always guide me to whatever road I may choose.

6 Comments:

At 1:50 PM, Blogger FollenKollen said...

Ang serious mo naman...teka whats does the big has to do with your life changing decisions??? hehehehe (joke lang po, princess em!) baka karatihin mo with your ancient ballet techniques...hehehe

 
At 1:50 PM, Blogger FollenKollen said...

big bear ang gusto ko palabasin dun...hehehehehe... nakalimutan ko lang po isulat

 
At 6:01 PM, Blogger Princess Em said...

fisherpau: asus, di yung big bear ang emphasis ko noh,..it's the road. trying to be serious type na nga eh..nangaasar ka pa.

 
At 5:32 PM, Blogger FollenKollen said...

eto naman si princess em, naglalambing lang po... :) pero di nga serious ka talaga dun...hehehehe

 
At 5:38 PM, Blogger FollenKollen said...

sige na nga, for a serious answer...

You once told me..."Happiness is beyond me!" and I do admire your enthusiasm about it...adding conviction to your belief, let me say... I am with you in whatever "big bear and florida" crossroads you choose.

 
At 11:34 PM, Blogger Princess Em said...

i'm a serious type of person naman talaga, di ba? ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home