Sunday, August 07, 2005

Finally, A Younger Sister

Abigail Ooowweee! I am proud to introduce my younger sister, Abigail. Isn't she pretty and has nice smile like me? :)

Abigail or Joy as I fondly call her is the darling of my gorgeous friend, Rose who now resides in Florida, USA. Initially, you would find her shy and seldom mingle with us. But when I visited them last Christmas'04 and we did share same room, we developed a sisterly bond. Every night, we would talked until wee hours where her mom complained every single morning during our breakfast. Nevertheless, both of us found the key to the missing part of our system which is to have a sister. For me, I may have an older sister but I was still longing to have younger sibling since I was a kid. For Joy, she's an only child and hoping to have a sibling too. With my short stay with them, Joy and I became best of friends...more so, sisters.

Xmas in Florida Currently, Joy is taking up BS Pharmacy in one of the prestigious universities in Florida and I believe she's an A-1 student too like her sister ;) (minus the naughty things I did during my school days). Looking at the picture on the right side, with me are my sister Joy, mamoo Rose and mother Malou. This was taken last Christmas Day after we opened our gifts. Hence, mamoo Rose really knows my weakness. They gave me a Victoria Secret night-lingerie (and it is really sexy).

To Joy, enjoy life to the fullest but prioritize first your studies because with a college diploma, definitely, you will go places. You will always be my sister, through thick and thin...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home