Sunday, August 07, 2005

Second Time To Spinal Alignment Therapy

Spinal I went again to Biosafe for my second session of my spinal alignment last Saturday. When I woke up that day, it made me worry again and thought of the difficulties I will eventually experience with my therapist, Gil.

I was fetched by my officemate, Jyobbs since he also has an appointment. As we were on Edsa and raining so hard, I was starting to get nervous... really nervous because I knew then it will be painful just like my first session.

When we arrived Biosafe, hence I got no choice to back-out and saw my therapist giving my gown.. huhuhu, my day starts to doom then. Again, I was standing in front of a mirror and swinging my leg front and back whil Gil is aligning my spinal bones one at a time. It was really painful and I was crying especially when he was touching and pushing the lower and middle part of my back bone. Those were T1, T12, T13 and the whole lower part. Perhaps such pains were the reasons why I have problems on my small and large intestines, kidney, liver and most of all, my colon.

My session lasted 2 1/2 hours and made my back so painful. But I know, it corrected my spinal backbone but not perfect yet since I still have 2 more sessions according to my therapist.

Nevertheless, inspite of all the painful sessions I experienced, I will still pursue to finish it to fully correct my spinal. It will be better to have pains now than it will be too late. As what we normally hear to health buff people, NO PAIN NO GAIN..

3 Comments:

At 2:52 PM, Blogger FollenKollen said...

Thats correct...NO PAIN NO GAIN...

Teka...can your therapist can still straighten a weird vein in my head.... heheheheh :)

 
At 10:37 PM, Blogger Princess Em said...

weird vein? dapat ata, total change of the person ata kailangan dun..hehehe

 
At 11:29 AM, Blogger FollenKollen said...

hindi pwede eh...kasi orig ako coz of the weird vein...sige wag nalang...thanks...hehehehehe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home